Of course Victor Hugo said “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” Either way, the following list encompasses Owenshire’s complete (read: projected) discography. As the band biography states, only the first three albums were professionally recorded in a studio. The rest of these fully sequenced albums are comprised of live band recordings and home demos.
Owenshire’s long-term goal is to turn each song (where applicable) into a full studio version, thus completing these albums properly. The band’s legacy is to keep producing music for as long as possible before the world inevitably ends because of climate change and corporate greed.
To preview, download for free, or purchase songs/albums through Owenshire’s Bandcamp page, click on the album titles below.
- Percy Shelley’s Heart (2000)
- What Is Your Contribution (2003)
- Historical Revisionism (2004)
- Song In The Key Of Mountain (2004)
- The Occupatio Collection (2006)
- Passport (2007)
- Melisma (2009)
- God Hates All Of Us Equally (2010)
- 0% (2010)
- Continuity Error (2012)
- Remember Every Moment [R.E.M. Tribute] (2013)
- Nerve (2014)
- People, Places, Things (2015)
- Noir [NIN Tribute] (201X)
- Mortal Sins and Cheshire Grins [Smashing Pumpkins Tribute] (201X)
- Bread and Circus (201X)
- Fake Smiles (201X)